Super SpellChecker .NET is a free trial software application from the Components & Libraries subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, French, German, Italian, Javanese, Spanish and it was last updated on 2009-06-06. The program can be installed on WinXP, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Vista Ultimate x64.
"Enhance your .NET application adding SpellChecking!
Your users will love this feature!"
Super SpellChecker is an incredibly easy to use spell checking component for .NET applications supporting 6 languages.
Just drag and drop the component to your form and all your TextBoxes and RichTextBoxes will have spellchecking ability with only pressing F5.
- 100% .NET native component (C# written)
- 6 dictionaries included: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German and Japanese
- Spellchecking dialog localized in 6 languages
- User dictionary
- Works with TextBox and RichTextBox controls
- Easy to distribute: only 1 DLL of 1.6 Mb (component + compressed dictionaries)
- Can specify spellchecking language in design-time or run-time
- Invoke by pressing action key (F5) in runtime or call doSpellChecking(yourTextControl).
- Accurate matching, including Levenshtein and SoundEx algorithms
- Can specify action key to launch spellchecking (default is F5)
Super SpellChecker .NET (version 1.2) has a file size of 1.64 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 70 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.